GN 36, GN 37 – machine feet for high load
Elesa+Ganter's newest adjustable machine feet provide a levelling option especially for heavy machines thanks to their high load capacity. Available with 80-100-125-160-200mm diameter feet, in fixed and non-fixed versions, with fine-jointed shanks from M20 to M42, in various lengths.
Depending on type and size, the machine bases have a static load capacity of between 20 and 250kN. In addition to the standard versions without any underlay, the range also includes anti-slip versions with rubber underlay and O-ring sealed designs to prevent the build-up of dirt under the foot.
- black plastic coated steel base
- 80-100-125-160-200mm base diameters
- zinc plated steel stems
- M20-M24-M30-M36-M42 fine threaded stems
- 20-250kN static loads depending on types
- non-fixable (GN 36) and fixable (GN 37) versions
- with or without rubber underlay and O-ring sealed bases
- heavy industrial machinery