EBR-SWB – handle with bistable electrical switch
EBR-SWB handles have an integrated bistable electrical switch, providing a solution for applications where a continuous-time signal is required rather than a pulse. The two LEDs built into the handle body can be used for any feedback.
Depending on the type of handle, the electronic connection can be made using an 8-pin connector or a cable with 2.5 and 5 m cable lengths. All connection types are available with back, left and right output locations. The connector version can be fitted with FC-M12x1-P8 cable types.
- ergonomic design
- matte black technopolymer
- integrated push button and switch
- built-in green and red LEDs
- cable and connector connection possibilities
- back, left and right connector and cable outputs
- minimal assembly effort to mount
- industrial machinery
Further details of EBR-SWB handle with bistable electrical switch can be found in catalogue pages is available in PDF to download.